Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Aerospace & Aviation
Composite components are highly valuable in aviation and aerospace (over 60% of materials). Fiber composite structures are extremely lightweight yet strong, making them ideal for increasing efficiency while reducing operating costs.
CONNOVA has been at the cutting edge of aviation and aerospace for more than 15 years - from the ultra-lightweight experimental flying, commercial aviation, military jets, helicopters, drones and business jet interior fittings into space with satellites and rockets. We have extensive industry experience and offer specific solutions which are tried and tested among our customers.
We'd love to use our knowledge to your benefit.
- Consulting: starting off the right way
- Engineering: from idea to design
- Molds & models: precision for perfection
- Manufacturing: the right process for your requirements
- Processing: cutting, machining, trimming
- Assembly: structural bonding and assembly
- Finish: fine surface finish, lacquering, labeling
- Quality assurance: measurement, documentation, certification
- Logistics: packaging, storage & transport
- Repairs: experience makes the difference
- Meets the highest demands on production and processes
- Certified compliance with customer specifications
- Short response and production times
- Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Ultra-lightweight ribs for wing and tailplane structures for the record-breaking solar aircraft. Specialized partner.
European Space Agency
Primary structure of the AEOLUS/ALADIN satellite in CFK/titanium.
Wing master model for the glider with foot-launch capability (VLA).