Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Industry & Automation
Weight reduction brings increased performance.
Industry, mechanical engineering and robotics would be unimaginable without traditional materials such as aluminum and steel. However, the superb properties of composite components are becoming increasingly important in these fields too. They often facilitate new and improved solutions for central issues such as vibration damping, acceleration of mass, and rigidity.
With their reduced weight, composite solutions reduce energy consumption and increase the performance of the end products. Impressive resistance to fatigue and corrosion make for a long service life and guarantee low maintenance costs.
CONNOVA can offer many reference projects and solutions for industrial applications. We usually work with the customer already during the design phase to facilitate an optimal solution.
We'd love to use our knowledge to your benefit.
- Consulting: starting off the right way
- Engineering: from idea to design
- Molds & models: precision for perfection
- Manufacturing: the right process for your requirements
- Processing: cutting, machining, trimming
- Assembly: structural bonding and assembly
- Finish: fine surface finish, lacquering, labeling
- Quality assurance: measurement, documentation, certification
- Logistics: packaging, storage & transport
- Repairs: experience makes the difference
- Professional consulting and training of engineering teams
- Meets the highest demands on production and processes
- Certified compliance with customer specifications
- Short response and production times