Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Porsche Technology- and Developmentpartner.
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The excellent properties of composites also account for their widespread use in medical technology. Strong, lightweight, good resistance to corrosion and, in particular, transparent to X-rays - these qualities make carbon composites interesting to modern medicine.
Over our long history in composites, we have also built up a specific expertise in the field of medical technology.
We'd love to use our knowledge to your benefit.
- Consulting: starting off the right way Engineering: from idea to design
- Molds & models: precision for perfection
- Manufacturing: the right process for your requirements
- Processing: cutting, machining, trimming
- Assembly: structural bonding and assembly
- Finish: fine surface finish, lacquering, labeling
- Quality assurance: measurement, documentation, certification
- Logistics: packaging, storage & transport
- Repairs: experience makes the difference
- Meets the highest demands on production and processes
- Certified compliance with customer specifications
- Short response and production times