Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Porsche Technology- and Developmentpartner.
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Lightweight yet strong fiber composite structures have long had a strong appeal in motorsports. We have been making components for the Swiss Formula 1 team for years. We have also developed extensive knowledge in the use of composites in other racing series and in tuning and concept vehicles.
We'd love to use our knowledge to your benefit.
- Consulting: starting off the right way
- Engineering: from idea to design
- Molds & models: precision for perfection
- Manufacturing: the right process for your requirements
- Processing: cutting, machining, trimming
- Assembly: structural bonding and assembly
- Finish: fine surface finish, lacquering, labeling
- Quality assurance: measurement, documentation, certification
- Logistics: packaging, storage & transport
- Repairs: experience makes the difference
- Meets the highest demands on production and processes
- Certified compliance with customer specifications
- Short response and production times
Long-standing supplier of aerodynamic structures for Formula 1.
AMZ student racer
Technology partner for the ETH electric racing car program.
Complete carbon conversion of Porsche Turbo 997 into the Sportec SPR1.