Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Advantages of Composites
Composites have excellent characteristics - CONNOVA puts them at your advantage
- High, directional strength (anisotropy) makes structures and properties possible that cannot be achieved with conventional materials.
- With fiber composites, rigidity can be calculated and modified with the utmost precision from elastic to maximum rigidity.
- Fiber-reinforced plastics are much lighter than metals yet can still achieve their rigidity.
Resistance to fatigue:
- Fiber composites fatigue slowly and increase the life of highly stressed components.
- Fiber composites damp vibrations ten times more effectively than metals.
- Fiber composites expand must less than metals. Controlled expansions up to the zero expansion allow high-precision uses in optical measurement - for machine components or space industry applications.
- Extremely high resistance to corrosion gives a long service life in even the most aggressive environments. Ideal for industry applications.
- The excellent X-ray transparency (permeability to rays) allows precise analyses and ease of use in the medical field. Moreover, glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GRP) is not conductive, so it is ideal for MRI.
- Composites and their surfaces are very stylish: they look good and offer varied design options, including new designs.