Meets the highest demands on production and processes
Certified compliance with customer specifications
Short response and production times
Documentation to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements
Our team is available for further information and feedback at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you.
CONNOVA has many years of experience and deep process knowledge in the production of high-performance composites. Our superbly trained experts select the efficient manufacturing method for your product.
- Filament Winding: For rotational-symmetrical components such as pipes, shafts, beams and containers.
- Prepreg autoclave process: for lightweight high-performance components
- RTM process (Resin Transfer Molding): ideal for geometrically complex components with stringent demands on surfaces and reproducibility
- Vacuum infusion: ideal for large components with excellent material properties
- Hot press process: suitable for geometrically simple parts that are exposed to high stress, ideal for large batch sizes
- Wet lamination: especially suitable for single components and very small batches
We meet your specific needs. Thanks to modern infrastructure and well thought-out production workflows, CONNOVA can implement even technically highly complex composite components cost-effectively.
CONNOVA has the latest infrastructure and production plant:
- separate working areas for every production stage and controlled clean rooms
- computer-controlled autoclaves and annealing furnaces
- monitored and calibrated refrigerating units
- CNC cutter with digitizing board- Heating and cooling presses
- measuring systems to record and document properties
We handle a wide variety of materials:
- carbon (CFK)
- glass fiber (GRP) and ceramic fibers
- aramide fibers: Kevlar and Twaron (AFK)
- polyethylene fibers (Dyneema)
- basalt fibers
- boron fibers
- polyester fibers (Vectran)
- duroplastic (epoxy, vinylester, phenolic resin)
- thermoplastic matrix systems (PEEK, PP)
- natural fibers